Trump's Got No Tact Trump's Got No Tact

The music and character designs got a giggle out of me and the animation was crisp. High points!
4/5
9/10

Robotnik's Invention 3 Robotnik's Invention 3

Good work! The 2D-3D transitions were flawless.

Pika Gangnam Style Pika Gangnam Style

Ignoring how dated it is, this is a decent piece. Could probably stand to loop, but isn't necessary. Nicely animated!

Shoot the monster! Shoot the monster!

The bullet stops spawning randomly.
The game mechanic seems simple enough, but the game itself is not really playable.

The game is decent in theory, but needs more functionality in practice. If it's just a test, I can give the lack of polish a pass. Otherwise, I'd suggest adding music or sound effects. I hope I wasn't harsh, and that this review helps at all.

0/5
1/10

ImSertif responds:

This is indeed just a test. Thank you for your review :)

The Square Game The Square Game

The 'credits' button takes me to a barren stage. The actual credits pop up after some time, but the 'back' button does not function. It's got interesting music, which works for me.

ZomgGamez responds:

I have no idea why the credits button takes me to another stage... I will try to fix it.

Self Defence 101 Self Defence 101

This was very informative. I've always liked your way of animating movement. It's very fluid and has weight to it. The interactivity makes it even more interesting.

They Are Gone, I'll Move On They Are Gone, I'll Move On

The way you kept the tempo consistent with the actions amazed me the most. You did an ACE job on this and it was a lot of fun working with you.

VizardJeffhog responds:

Thanks a bunch! It was fun working with you as well; excellent job on that scene, Kim!

iwantdatmeatball.mp3 iwantdatmeatball.mp3

THAT... is HEAVY. What a unique composition! You have all my stars and my vote.
p.s.
Cartoon Book Club brought me here.

Ice Caverns-Safarizone Ice Caverns-Safarizone

That drop was delicious. I liked what was going on with the chord progression, in the beginning. Electronic, but nice and airy. It ends suddenly, so I feel like it plays better as a loop. You have my 4/5. |D

and his name is.... JOHN CENA and his name is.... JOHN CENA

This is a good study in realistic lighting. At first glance, it looks like a photo. Keep at this, it's looking good.

SillyBeans responds:

Thanks! :D

Dream about Disney characters Dream about Disney characters

I actually really like this piece. I like the negative spacing for lines on the black jacket and the bird. I hope you're indpired to animate this someday. It would be really neat to see what comes from this dream.

Majestic Landscape Majestic Landscape

"Ach! Zat is not ein boob!"
Not that I was searching for that...
Immediately, I can appreciate abstractness in this piece's foreground. The darkness of the 'clouds' makes for an interesting clash with the receding mountains as they get lighter towards the horizon. I'm not sure why it's broken up into squares, but it is interesting piece to muse over. Great work, as usual!