All 37 art Reviews

and his name is.... JOHN CENA and his name is.... JOHN CENA

This is a good study in realistic lighting. At first glance, it looks like a photo. Keep at this, it's looking good.

SillyBeans responds:

Thanks! :D

Dream about Disney characters Dream about Disney characters

I actually really like this piece. I like the negative spacing for lines on the black jacket and the bird. I hope you're indpired to animate this someday. It would be really neat to see what comes from this dream.

Majestic Landscape Majestic Landscape

"Ach! Zat is not ein boob!"
Not that I was searching for that...
Immediately, I can appreciate abstractness in this piece's foreground. The darkness of the 'clouds' makes for an interesting clash with the receding mountains as they get lighter towards the horizon. I'm not sure why it's broken up into squares, but it is interesting piece to muse over. Great work, as usual!

Amantharus LOL WAIT A MIN. Amantharus LOL WAIT A MIN.

It's like he's looking at the spelling error.

Turd responds:

Hmm.. Maybe I can use that as an excuse for when he PMs me like "dude wtf"

Brak Brak

The design is ace! Even the pose is intimidating. His right suspender looks a little flat in comparison to the closer left one, though. Not sure if it was your intention, but it distracts my eye. Anyways, Brak was one of my favorite villians from Space Ghost and seeing him like this makes me want to see the entire show in a new light. I like the work done here.

RIPKILL and BLOODRESS RIPKILL and BLOODRESS

This is hilarious and well-made. You're both too good, though. I think the veins are too anatomically accurate. They should be cross-hatched all over RIPKILL's arms and neck, if you want to go the full 9 yards. Oh, and thigh pouches. Don't forget thigh pouches! Make Liefeld proud. :P

Exellent parody. 9/10

Knife fight Knife fight

Interesting. I like the pixel-y look and bright, neon colors. Very retro-looking.

Searching for Love Searching for Love

I love this... it says so much. I could just stare at it for minutes.

YakovlevArt responds:

I'm happy to hear that =]

Succubus Gaze Succubus Gaze

At first I saw all of these in my newsfeed and thought 'aw, not you, too.' I clicked on the one I thought I'd probably find the least T&A, lo and behold! Hahahah. I remember this project coming up in the Art forum a while back. It's pretty funny to actually see it all in action. Nice work! Had a good giigle. ;p

Sabtastic responds:

lol!
Sorry for the scare, there. XD

I promise these'll be the last fake pics I post. Just trying to satisfy my curiosity in good fun. B:

Calk Wycle Calk Wycle

I still think this was one of the neatest ones... and of course, I'm cool so I'm going to do the SAME THING and upload mine! :I

dylan responds:

you'd better get on it, it's been like three months!