Shoot the monster! Shoot the monster!

The bullet stops spawning randomly.
The game mechanic seems simple enough, but the game itself is not really playable.

The game is decent in theory, but needs more functionality in practice. If it's just a test, I can give the lack of polish a pass. Otherwise, I'd suggest adding music or sound effects. I hope I wasn't harsh, and that this review helps at all.

0/5
1/10

ImSertif responds:

This is indeed just a test. Thank you for your review :)

The Square Game The Square Game

The 'credits' button takes me to a barren stage. The actual credits pop up after some time, but the 'back' button does not function. It's got interesting music, which works for me.

ZomgGamez responds:

I have no idea why the credits button takes me to another stage... I will try to fix it.

Self Defence 101 Self Defence 101

This was very informative. I've always liked your way of animating movement. It's very fluid and has weight to it. The interactivity makes it even more interesting.

Out There Somewhere Out There Somewhere

Music may or may not have been better here. Sound effects alone make it feel more immersive.
Clever; intuitive; and most importantly to me: easy on the wrists.

I-smel responds:

Yea once I got the noise in, I didn't want to add music. The blizzard is a mix of windy trees, a jet engine, and a rocket taking off.
There was sound for footsteps for a while but it just got distracting.

Cabin Within Wood Cabin Within Wood

It was pretty interesting, after I realized which way the mouse is pointing. If I were here earlier, I would have suggested putting a cuff on the wrist of the downward hand to make it's shape more distinguishable. As it, it resembles a scribbly red arrow, which may have confused people into trying to click objects with the wrong part of the cursor. Again, not bad at all for 6hrs of work.

Moar Chocobreak!!!!!!!!!! Moar Chocobreak!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing I haven't seen before

Controls: 4/5
Left and right. Very easy-to-learn. No complaints.

Graphics: n/a
Those are premade, so it wouldn't be fair to judge that, here.

Music: n/a
Same applies to the music.

Playability: 1/5
The controls work, but the ball is very unpredictable. At times, I've had it stop mid-path and just shoot straight down. It is also difficult to tell when it will bounce back after hitting a choco-block or just keep going through it.

Overall, it's a pre-fab that's not very playable. Sorry if this is harsh, I'm only doing this to offer constructive advice.

2/5
4/10

metroidfannumber1 responds:

quote: Playability: 1/5

wtf? i thought i just fixed that! ugh.. now i hAve to go back AGAIN. and don't feel bad about being harsh. you're nice compared to the usual reviews. another glitch i noticed was that the pause feature doesn't work right anymore. something about publishing causes it to mess up for some reason, i don't know. maybe i can fix it. i know you don't like it, but as you get further there are more upgrades. i haven't played the whole game online, but im sure they work.

Angry Bots Angry Bots

You've probably heard this, already...

...so I won't comment on any parallels this title has with another game.

I've got to say, it was fun at first. The second level is virtually unbeatable. Not because it has a challenging setup; it's the physics. The 'boars' just kind of float around and then disappear. I can't hit them for points, when they do that. Other than that, I do give it a point for handling and intuitive controls.

It also lacks music. While it isn't necessarily a requirement, it adds to a game/movie's atmosphere. It does have the volume option, so that scores a plus. :J

Overall, I'd stick with its more familiar counterpart.

2/10
1/5

Random Music Generator 2 Random Music Generator 2

Neat

but some of the lines don't seem to work. Interesting concept, though.

Urban Swag Shop Urban Swag Shop

My thoughts:

'Urban'? Okay. Let's see...
Let's give my little athlete-dud a shirt.. Oh? I guess I drag it over.. Hm. That looks sloppy. I thought it'd snap in place. Oh, well.
Now for some pants. Ahh.. skinny jeans. Guess that's what the 'urban' guys are wearing, nowdays..
Wait... let me change those. Uh-oh. The other pants are still there. need to put those back. I thought they'd reset on their own. Hey, I can just sit them anywhere. I can even make his hair overlap. I'll make a new hair style! :D
He kind of looks like Michael Jackson, now. Shoes, glasses, there we go!

Next scene! ...wait. What? I know it's dress up, but I don't really get it. It's okay, I guess. Nothing too new. Sorry to seem harsh, if I did. Just saying what was on my mind as I played it. 6/10

NACMediaProductions responds:

No problem the orginal one I made was actionscrpit 3 and had snapping but due to errors beyond my control I switched it to as2 but I've updated it since then thanks for the feedback

Emo Gunner Emo Gunner

Nice music

It a basic point and click that's kind of addicting, plus I really like the soundtrack, but the premise seems kind of hateful toward a specific group, imo.

Overall, personal feelings aside, it's fun.